Important Information: Flexible Learning

Dear 2nd Grade Families,
 
The North Schuylkill School District has released updated information regarding our flexible learning plan as we navigate school closures through the COVID-19 pandemic. In order to make this transition into flexible learning as smooth as possible, I wanted to offer quick access to some helpful links. 

For information about our educational plan, please visit: 

This is a link to our Google Classroom:
Your child can access our Google Classroom by logging in with their gapps account, which is their student ID number@gapps.northschuylkill.net. If you need help logging in, please let me know. 

I will be holding weekly office hours on Google Meet. Every Tuesday and Thursday from 1:00 - 3:00 PM, I will be available via Google Meet to check in and answer any questions or concerns you may have. Of course, I am always available via email kwitt@northschuylkill.net or via messaging on Class Dojo. 

We are going to get through this together. Please know that I am always available to guide or support you in any way possible. I miss the kids so very much, but I am excited for us to stay connected until we can see each other again soon. 

Love, 
Miss Witt